Friday, May 10, 2013


    I'm Jimmy Preciado, aka, Jimmy P, I'm 16 years old and a sophomore at loveland high school. I find importance in sports, education, family, and God. I have a beautiful family of 6, with me being the youngest. I'm 5'7 175 of pure man meat. 
      In this year of math, I have learned a lot about myself. I learned that nothing is gonna come easy without me working my hardest. I Learned that if I don't apply myself, then I wont achieve what I want. I know that someday I will use the skills I learned this year to life later on when i'm a grown man.

      Dear Carrie and Robert, its just been such a pleasure being able to help out on the house that you guys will grow together stronger. It makes me tickle inside that you guys will start a family and make memories in a house that I helped built. I have the utter most respect for the two of you and I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to help out with the house. You two are rolemodels and such great people, again I must say thank you, and best of the wishes to you two and the future that holds for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment